Take 1: Finding a place to garden
- Water, light, protection and the right soil.
- A social place or a place where you have your own peace.
- A vegetable garden on your own yard/land, on an allotment or with a group
- The Size of the garden plot
Take 2: How to recognise good soil
- Healthy soil
- Forest soil
- A practical session: look, feel and smell the soil
- Back to your chosen plot.
Take 3: What more do you need to find out about the soil in your plot?
- Learning more about the soil in your garden
- The type of soil
- Back to your vegetable plot & the next blog